In compliance with the Spanish Law of Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce (LSSI, Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información y de Comercio Electrónico):
Law 34/2002 of 11 Juny, of Information Society Service and Electronic Commerce. Yourself, henceforth “User”, is navigating through the Internet domain www.sunrentbarcelona.com, owned by Jaume Soler Meseguer, henceforth “Titleholder”, domiciled in Arenys de Munt, Barcelona.
The use of this Web Site implies the User’s full acceptance, without any reservation, each and every of the provisions included in this Legal Notice.
Conditions of Use
1. The Web Site holder does not assume responsibility neither of the navigation’s quality either the accessing speed. Every User accessing this Web Site undertakes to do it according to the applicable Law, moral Standards and public Order, regarding access and navigation.
2. Introducing a virus that could damage this Web Site itself or third parties is prohibited. The User’s navigation is submitted under his responsibility. Equally, sending or the transmission of any sort of violent, threatening, defamatory, obscene, abusive, illegal, racial, xenophobic, pornographic or in any level offensive material that constitutes or promotes conducts that could be against the Laws in force is prohibited.
3. The Titleholder has taken all the precautions to avoid computer virus propagation. However, it is recommended to carry out his own checks by the User of any computer message. The Titleholder will not accept liability for any damage caused by these factors.
4. The User is held responsible for the use of the information contained in this Web Site. The Titleholder will not assume responsibility for damages and injuries caused by the use of the information, material contained in this Web Site and its incorporated programmes, whatever their nature. Links and hypertexts that make the user accede, through this Web Site, to benefits and services provided by third parties, do not belong to the Titleholder and they are not under his control.
5. The Titleholder undertakes to not send marketing or promotional communication by email or any other similar electronic means of communication without being identified like so and without previous request or expressly authorized by the addressee in connection therewith. For these purposes hereto, it will not be considered as commercial communication every information sent to the Titleholder’s customers as long as this information is aimed at preserving the contractual relationship between both, as well as to carry out information and formation duties, and other activities related to the service agreed and contracted by both the User and the Titleholder.
6. The Titleholder could modify, without prior notice, the information contained in this Web Site, as well as its configuration and presentation.
The Titleholder does not allow, neither totally nor partially, reproduction, publication, divulgation, computer processing, distribution, diffusion, modification, commercial use, transformation or decompilation in any computer format, of any of the elements of this Web Site without prior and written permission. The User, only and exclusively, may use the material provided by this Web Site for personal and private use, and it is forbidden its use for any other purpose and under the conditions of use described in this Legal Notice.
Trades names, brands, logotypes or distinguishing signs of any nature that appear in this Web Site are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of their holders.
Data Protection and Computer Security Clause
Personal data provided by the User to us through the Web Site www.sunrentbarcelona.com will be processed in databases property of the Titleholder, informing the user in every particular case with clear information when proceeding with the collection of personal data. The Titleholder informs that the user may exercise his rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, conferred by the relevant legislation in force, by writing to this address: Rial Pascual nº27 bajos 5a, Arenys de Munt, Barcelona, or sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
With regard to the processing of personal data, this will be processed with total confidentiality by the Titleholder. The safety measures adopted are the appropriate ones to the personal data provided by the user, in accordance with the requirements of Article 9 of the Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection. Specifically, safety measures have been taken for the basic level of safety according to the VIII Title of the Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, approving the Regulations implementing the Organic Law on Data Protection.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The applicable Law to the present General Conditions will be the Spanish Law. Likewise, for any divergence that arises from this contract, both sides expressly submit themselves, and renounce to their own legislation area if necessary, to the Courts of Barcelona.
Rial de la Serp, s/n -
Apart. Correus 78 - 08350 Arenys de Mar (Bcn)
Cell phone +34 648 00 31 52